Thursday, October 9, 2014

E is for Eggs

John and Kate are in a fantastic preschool. This week they are working on the letter E. This is what they looked like when they came home today. And it was not just any egg on their faces, it was and Emu's Egg!  I think they are happy children, but they don't always look happy when I am trying to capture their darling faces.






It's been awhile since I've taken this little adorable girl's picture. Can you believe how long her hair is now? It was above her ears in China three months ago. I wish my hair grew that quickly. Sarah continues to be a total joy to everyone of us, and the most perfect addition to our family. 

She is talking SO much. She can say everyone's names, tell me what she wants to eat (which is constantly), and use a lot of three word sentences. I think she has a gift for languages. I am pretty sure she can totally understand everything I am saying too.

We love this little sweetie! I still have the problem of not being able to stop while I am taking her picture. They are all so cute.






No comments:

Post a Comment