So according to this, we are at best 6 weeks away. But basically all I do now is wait. Hey, I have gotten really good at that ... phew, I can do this. That means the soonest we would leave to get our cutie patootie is the middle of August.
I know this is a big pipe dream, but I really want to be here when the kids start school. They don't start until the 29th of August, so in a best case scenario ... there is a chance right? I know there are more important things than the first day of school, but Lydia will only have one first day in first grade, Brig has a teacher who apparently only likes girls for 4th grade - wonderful! I'd kind of like to be around to kiss the hurt away. Lincoln is starting a new school again. He gave me a hand written note each day after school that said, NO SCHOOL since moving to Utah, so I would like to be around to give him a pep talk. And Cora is starting 8th grade. It all feels like a big deal. Anyway for what it is worth, that would be the ideal.