Tuesday, June 26, 2012

I-800 and Tabiona

Good news! We received our I-800 pre-approval. We are getting so close now that I actually bought John some clothes. I like the pace things are moving right now - although I am craving more updates and pictures of him. 

We went camping in Tabiona, Utah this past weekend. A couple of years ago, we bought some property up there, and thought we should start getting the kids excited about our land. We had such a good time. It is so beautiful up there and we LOVE being in the mountains. Here are some highlights

The river is so low and wide. 
The cold water felt like heaven on our feet!


How sweet is this. I was following behind these two and they spontaneously held hands. These two really love each other, and this is one of the ways they express it. Love it!

 We had the kids gather stones to make a fire pit on our land.
It might not look like much, but they had to trudge 
through the brush to get the rocks to the right spot. 
We were proud parents!

We drove the ATV all around and made some more great memories. Cora, Brig and Lydia all drove the ATV by themselves. We were with them the whole time, but they were driving.

This is such a cute shot. Kate is wearing a t-shirt from 147 Million Orphans. On the front of the t-shirt it says 147 Million Orphans, and on the back it says Feed 1. I love this company. Their proceeds go to help orphans. I am addicted to their shirts and honestly they are all I wear now. It does my heart good to see Kate wearing one for her "twin" who is on the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment