Saturday, November 3, 2012

Copy Cats

These two! I'm kind of crazy about these two. They still have their moments, but in the 10 weeks we have been home, I have seen a serious transformation in both of them. One of my favorite things about Kate and John is that they love to copy each other. Kate has even gone as far as speaking Chinese. If Kate puts on a hat, John needs a hat. If John puts on a jacket, Kate needs a jacket. I'm guessing Santa will bring two of each toy this year ...

Here are some pictures of my favorite  three year old and my favorite two year old. Enjoy!

These cuties don't go anywhere lately without their whiskers




This is a side note, but this boy LOVES bikes.

1 comment:

  1. Holy crap they are so cute! Kate is getting more and more beautiful each day! Love you so

    ReplyDelete