Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Trick or Treat - Here We Come!


I thought I would talk about our Halloween today instead of waiting until tomorrow. We have already decorated and had a couple of celebrations, so it seems appropriate to write about it today. John really is having fun with costumes and spooky things. We can often hear him saying, "Happy Halloween" in  a spooky voice when he sees a ghost or a pumpkin. So so cute.

Prepared with Halloween p.j.s
The kids made these decorations - so cute!
Kate the "Pretty" Witch

John the horse in Kate's sandals


Lydia as Merida (wearing my dress when I was six)

Brig as Logan / Wolverine

Lincoln as Frankenstein

Cora as a boy from the Sandlot Movie



Rick as "Middle-Aged Harry Potter"
We had a party at my parent's house the other night and the kids had so much fun dressing up and carving pumpkins with cousins. Here are some highlights.
Pumpkin Carving Fun

Can anyone say googley eyes?

No comments:

Post a Comment