Saturday, May 11, 2013

Lincoln's Baptism


My boy! What can I possibly say about this cutie. He made the decision to be baptized. I am so proud of him. He had always said, "NO!" every time we suggested getting baptized. But after getting sealed as a family in the temple, he had a change of heart. He came to me one day a few months ago and said that he wanted to get baptized. We waited a few months to make sure that he wouldn't change his mind, and he didn't. The day was beautiful, and had so much love and support from family. I couldn't have asked for a better day. I gave a talk about Baptism, Cora gave a talk about the Holy Ghost, and his cousins and siblings sang, "I Am a Child of God". Then we had a get together at our house afterwards. I feel really blessed today.




No comments:

Post a Comment