Friday, February 21, 2014

Are They Twins?

I get this question a lot! Strangers are always stopping me asking if John and Kate are twins. When I first started getting these inquiries I would laugh out loud. I mean come on, there are some obvious things proving the contrary! One is Asian. One is Caucasian.  They are three months apart. They don't look a like. I couldn't help but laugh.

However, as time has gone on I have had the privileged  of observing these two on a daily basis. They are always together. They are either laughing their heads off together or crying their eyes out because of the other. They love to play together, they have their inside jokes. They go to school together, are in the same church class together. They love the same movies. They love each other dearly (and dislike each other sometimes). They are the best of friends.

So my answer now when I get asked, "Are they twins?"  I reply, "Sure!"
Kate is all girl! She is always in pink.
John is all boy! This is his favorite outfit - he wants to wear it every single day!
They share secrets and inside jokes


One is always copying the other


They laugh together

They love each other


They are always found together


They are always involved in some sort of conversation

They look like twins to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment