Monday, March 17, 2014

Official Update from Sarah's Orphanage and LOA!

Happy St. Patrick's Day! I feel like I might have a little bit of the luck of the Irish with me today because we received some new pictures of our cutie patootie this morning, and the answers to our five questions. They answered every single question. That is amazing!

I feel like I know just a little bit more about our sweet little girl. We know her finding spot now, we know she has never been hospitalized, we know that she sucks her thumb (so cute!), we know that she loves all of her nannies and she has a best friend.

Every single thing I learn about our Sarah is a blessing and a gift. Can I say how happy I am that we are finally on the countdown to China?! I realized today that I do not have one item of clothing for our girl. Lucky for me, this is a challenge I am definitely willing and excited to take on!

Can you stand how cute this girl is? - Even with the dirty clothes.

Love how the other girl is in focus and Sarah is blurry - oh well, so happy to have the smiling picture!

UPDATE:

This has been an amazing day. Around 5pm we got notification that we are LOA now. Things are starting to move!!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. How wonderful! And wow, it is rare to get all your questions answered in one go!
    We're so happy for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a dear and precious child! Doesn't it seem that the blessings of your outreach to bring her into your family are endless? What a wonderful change for her life and your family's. God bless you all.

    ReplyDelete