Thursday, April 24, 2014

Article 5 Issued!

Another great way to start the day! I forgot how the tail end of adoption is like watching paint dry. I'm so glad that we had our Article 5 Issued though. One more official step before we can start making travel plans. We are all SO ready for Sarah to be here. Now there is a very tangible void in our family. Every time I leave for an errand and return, Kate will run up to me and ask if I brought Sarah back. Prayer time is pleading for Sarah to come into our family from all the kids but especially John and Kate. We are ready, but I fear that we won't be in China until the first part of July now. June is the worst month for Rick to take time off work but July is no big deal. Oh well, none of this is in my hands and ultimately I have to keep reminding myself that Heavenly Father loves Sarah so much that he is guiding and directing every step of this adoption so that it benefits her too.  Next step Travel Approval!


No comments:

Post a Comment