Thursday, June 5, 2014

My Super Kids

Today I sent in a picture to CCAI with John holding up a sign that read 11,000. This is to help celebrate the 11,000 adoptions they have helped facilitate! I love the idea of 11,000 children each holding a sign that reads 11,000.


I noticed that Kate and John helped each other get dressed today by coordinating their outfits. How cute is this? They just finished preschool and I have personally seen so much growth in each child. I think they absolutely need each other and help each other reach milestones that may have taken a little longer to develop. They each have their own strengths, and we find them both so incredibly amazing.

In two months it will two years home with our Johnny boy. This road has not been super easy, it has just been worth it! I think they have grown up enough that we may actually be able to take on child number 7!


No comments:

Post a Comment