Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Love This Girl

Sarah is such a sweetie. She is adapting so beautifully to life in a big family. She adores her siblings, parents, and even our dog Jack Jack. Everyday, it seems like she makes some healthier food choices, and she really is a child who knows how to go with the flow.

One thing I have really learned from our girl is how to accept and give love freely. I think that is the key to her happiness. If we want to love on her, she accepts it. She also wants to give love, and we are all eagerly waiting to love on her more.

I think sometimes it is difficult to accept love easily. As adults we put up a lot of walls (I guess I speak for myself here).  Before I met Sarah, I think I would have said that I do accept love readily. But since I've had some time to observe this beautiful girl and her very loving ways, I have some adapting to do.

I am so very grateful that this little gift is part of our family. I am becoming a better person just from being around her.




No comments:

Post a Comment