Wednesday, September 17, 2014

A Day in the Life of the Littles

Sometimes it is so entertaining watching my kids be kids. They found these tutus from Kate's ballet birthday party. Lydia immediately started playing Bibbity Bobbity Boo on the piano while the littles danced and danced and danced. 

The highlight of the day, as silly as this is, was when Sarah tried a snicker doodle. We can't get our little cutie to try very many new flavors, but she tried a cookie and I could not have been more proud of her.


It is rough to be surrounded by girls







At preschool John and Kate were learning about the letter A and had an Academy Awards to end the week. They were supposed to go as celebrities, so I sent them as Audrey Hepburn and Clark Gable - I went old school people because those are the celebrities I grew up loving.



No comments:

Post a Comment