Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Happy Birthday Linky Boy!


Yesterday was Lincoln's 12th birthday. Holy cow, I'm getting old. 9/11 is a vey happy day in our home because this is when Linc joined our family.  I took him birthday shopping and it was so much fun to see him so happy and LOVING picking out his presents. He told me what he wanted for his birthday breakfast, his birthday dinner and what kind of cake he wanted. The only negative of the whole day is when I got a phone call saying that the school had lost him for 30 minutes and finally found him by the freeway "walking home." (That is an entirely different post.)

I love this boy. From day one he had me wrapped around his finger and that is where I remain today. Lincoln has taught me to see the world in a different way, and I am so thankful to him for that. He is a light in our family and in the world. I don't know what I did to deserve this cute boy who helps me love in a different way, see people with disabilities in a beautiful way, feel God's loving hand in my life,  and who helps me see miracles. What a cutie and what a blessing! I love you Lincoln.

No comments:

Post a Comment