Sunday, September 23, 2012

Good Morning Kisses

This morning was a great one. John and Kate came to cuddle as they do every morning, which I love. Today though, John showered me with kisses. Up till now instead of kisses he has been blowing on us instead of puckering up and kissing. It was so tender. This little guy melted my heart.

Stop it! He is so cute!
The last few days have been so much better. I think we have turned a BIG corner. After my last post, I started to see some really marked differences with my two little puppies. They actually started doing kind things with each other. I watched them share a juice. I've seen them give hugs for no apparent reason. I've seen them comfort each other when one is hurt. There is still fighting, but there is love too! They do not seemed as threatened by each other's presence and sometimes it seems like they actually like each other. I'll take it! It is a beautiful blessing and so well timed!

Here are some things about John that are really sweet.

He LOVES being in a family. He is always talking to me about everyone in our  family. It is like he is reviewing and solidifying everyone's role in our family - including his own. He really likes that he is a big brother.

His english is really coming along. He can say some three word sentences ... impressive!

He is all boy. He loves running, riding bikes, throwing - he is a little athlete.

He is a sweet and loving boy who is loved by many. He is a blessing.

Here are some pictures from our fun week.

Fun at the park with John and Kate
John the gentleman - pulling his sister and cousin in a wagon


How John has fun in the hospital lab waiting area
Glamorous Kate!



2 comments:

  1. So great Marisa! It was do fun seeing your puppies play with mine! They definitely seem to love eachother! Thanks for posting. Love you

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad this was a happier post! Grateful for a little break from the madness that is 2 yr olds. We'll be praying for peace and love for those cute cousins!!!

    ReplyDelete