Friday, November 1, 2013

Halloween ween 2013!

We had another fun October! It ended with the most candy I have ever seen. The kids totally scored in a big way. They received more full size candy bars than I could believe (especially considering I never got a full size candy bar in my Trick or Treating days). I almost felt guilty for only handing out bite size candy ... almost. The candy is now hidden safely out of sight from ... me!

We had a fun church party followed by me volunteering as class mom for Brig. I planned and ran the 5th grade Halloween party all by my lonesome because I could not convince other parents to help. The good news is that Brig had a blast, and said it was more fun than the church party - one point for mom! Ultimately I just want him to know I love him and care for him, and I think that came across.

Here are some pictures from the festivities.
Zombie Tennis Player


Black cat - all his own creation


"Brig" Foot this boy has some imagination!

Beautiful Rupunzel
Real hair extensions - she felt glamorous


John and Kate "The Supers" ready to save the world!

We didn't forget our sweetie in China

No comments:

Post a Comment