Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Photography and Photoshop

I recently took a "Push Past the Auto Zone" photography class, and I am currently taking a Photoshop class. I rarely spend money on things that are just for me. But boy am I glad I did! I am taking the classes from another mom who has adopted from China and she is amazing. Her name is Lisa and you can read more about her classes here.

It is so much fun for me to flex my creative muscle even though it has become somewhat atrophied over the course of 6 children. I love that I have a little control over my camera, and can I just say how much I LOVE photoshop! I have had photoshop for over one year and could not for the life of me figure out how to make it work. But look what has happened in two short weeks! I had almost forgotten how important "taking care of me" time is. Thank you Lisa!

Here are some examples of how I have improved. Mind you, some of my kids have looked at these and said that they don't see any difference. I have a long way to go, but I can see how far I have come - I guess that is all that matters!
My new photo skills - shot 100% in manual
My new photo shop skills



My new photo skills

My  new photo shop skills


New photo skills

New photo shop skills - no boogies this time!

New photo skills

New photo shop skills

My sweet niece let me practice photography

Black and white photo shop skills

No comments:

Post a Comment