Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Lookie, Lookie!

Look at our sweet Sarah! This picture was taken about 12 hours ago. We met some friends through a private Facebook group. All the members have or are adopting out of Sarah's orphanage. My one request from my new friend was that she give Sarah a hug from me. (She just met her daughter who is Sarah's good friend and was given permission to visit the orphanage today.)

I'm so thankful for the kindness of our new friends. She said that the orphanage is clean and the workers are so kind. Her comment was that all of the children seemed happy. Notice all of their warm clothing they are wearing inside. I have heard that they have heaters but cannot always afford to turn them on. We have a service project  you can read about here.

These pictures are making me so happy. Today is already an amazing day!



Look at our girl - I can't wait to hold her. But look at her nanny's loving gaze. So sweet!








There is the hug I begged for. This makes me so happy.


I like seeing some of her personality shining through.

No comments:

Post a Comment