Thursday, January 30, 2014

Happy Birthday to my baby girl!

Kate turned four today. I cannot believe that it has been four years. She has brought so much joy and fun into our family. Sure she has her moments, but 97% of the time she is sweet, adorable, loving and fun. She was cuddling me in bed the other day and thanked me for being her best friend. This is what I am talking about when I say she is a sweetie!

This was the first birthday that she totally understood what was happening. She is super easy to celebrate because she is so dog on lovable! Here are some birthday highlights. I snapped some of these while she was watching a "birthday" show so she was not at all interested in looking at the camera.






This has to be one of my all time favorite pictures!






No comments:

Post a Comment