Thursday, January 9, 2014

Our Dossier Is Going To China!

Hallelujah! Holy moly this is a huge milestone. It feels so much bigger than when we were at this point with John (probably because we didn't know about John at the time.) At this stage in my life you would think that I have learned patience. Do not be fooled, I haven't - well I have, I just realize that I am reluctantly patient. I want this process to go faster than it is. I am fully aware that I have zero control, so I guess that is where the lesson in patience has burrowed its way into my life. So on the outside I seem patient, but inside ... not so much!

Oh well, the good news is that our paperwork is soon to be in the hands of the Chinese government, and it is a happy day. One step closer to our sweet Sarah!

I took some pictures of my littles today. They are happily playing upstairs together, heavy in a game of imagination. I've heard some "cockadoodle doos"  with "wake up let's go to a party" and "you be a clock, I'll be a monster" and tea party games. Such a sweet reminder of how far we have come and what a miracle time and love and yes, patience has played in our adoption journey with John. These two are such good friends. They need each other and they love each other. Again, what a happy day!



No comments:

Post a Comment