Friday, July 20, 2012

Brig Turns 10

I love this boy! Yesterday was his birthday and it was so much fun to celebrate him.  Brig is such a delight and real blessing to our family. He is one of those boys who LOVES their mom, LOVES being a big brother and LOVES super heroes. He loves with his whole heart. I home schooled Brig last year for 3rd grade and it was a wonderful experience for both of us. So far I have home schooled every child once either in 2nd or 3rd grade. It was his turn last year and we both loved it. I love doing this one on one with the kids so that we can have that year together.

This boy can melt my heart faster than you can believe. He is so excited to have John come into our family and has even offered up his bedroom to his new brother. What a great kid!

We celebrated his 10th birthday with a swimming party and an Avenger's theme. It was a great day!





1 comment:

  1. How fun!! It looks like it was really fun for him. Lydia is so funny.

    ReplyDelete