Sunday, July 8, 2012

A Great 4th of July!

This year we went up to Park City for their parade. I lived up there during high school and remember really loving their parade. Park City has changed so much since I lived there. I could not believe how crowded it was. The small mountain town feeling was gone. But, I am still glad that I took my kids up there so they could experience a tiny bit of my childhood. My dad, my brother and his wife, and my sister's family came with us too.

Cora, Lauren, Lydia, Sophie, Christian and Brigham

Lydia and Sophie

Cousin Christian and Brigham


My dad, me and my brother Christian



The rest of the day was spent swimming and eating at my parent's house. 



Then we watched fireworks at my sister's home with friends and family. It was a great day.




No comments:

Post a Comment