Wednesday, July 25, 2012

More Treasures

Today I found more treasures. This picture of John and a video of his foster facility being built. I am starting to think that he has been here the entire time. I don't know why this information is such a secret for the new parents, but apparently it is given out on a need to know basis. Oh well, we will be there hopefully within 30 days so it doesn't really matter. Then it will be me choosing what information to release to the rest of the world. That sounds really nice. His life has become even more of a mystery to me, and I can't wait to start figuring some things out.


Here is a link to the video I found for those of you interested - John even makes an appearance. It is a real treasure. I am truly captivated by how loving everyone that is associated with Eagle's Wings seems to be. I am so so so so so so so (did I mention so) grateful!

2 comments:

  1. He looks like Lincoln!! How amazing! That place looks so great. I'm excited for you to get him!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How exciting Marisa! Thanks for sharing this sweet journey to get John. The eagles wing place is comforting and you can tell they care for these little guys. It won,t be long! Love you guys and your example of love and caring inspires all of us. You are truly one of those angels!

    ReplyDelete