Tuesday, July 31, 2012

How Do I Blog In China?

I know that I am revealing myself here as anything but an expert. Let's be honest, I am so glad I figured out how to blog in America. I seriously need advice from those of you who have been there and done that. I have a MacBook and use blogger. I know there is something called a VPN that I need, but it seems like they are all for Windows, and I frankly am confused.

Please help me so that at least my kids can see the pictures of what is happening while I am gone. Thanks so much!!!!

UPDATE:

I ended up using Express VPN on my Mac laptop. It worked beautifully, and I was able to blog every single day to keep my kiddos updated on everything we were doing.

2 comments:

  1. What do I claim to know, but I woukd think if you have access to the Internet, then you will have access to blogger. Also, consider adding a hotspot to your phone?

    Just make sure your adapter is Apple safe.

    So exciting!!!

    ReplyDelete