Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Tickets Purchased!

Ever since we received our LOA - this adoption thing has become so much more exciting. I love the milestones we have reached, I love knowing the day we will see John for the first time, I love the surprise updates we are getting about our cutie, and I love that I will be here when the kids start school.

We purchased our tickets yesterday, and let me just say that they were not cheap! For those of you going behind me, I ended up going with JC Travel because they were $1,000 cheaper than any other option I tried.

Yesterday we received this surprise picture and update.


I know I am his mom - but are you kidding me with this kid? I am pretty sure he is the cutest little guy around, and I want to kiss those cheeks! I could just eat him up. I keep having to remind myself that when I meet him for the first time I need to be calm and sweet vs my initial instinct of scooping him up and squeezing him hard! I'll get it right ... I have control over myself ... but he is so adorable!

Here is what the update said:

His foster home said that he actually came to Eagles Wings in April of 2002, so at 6 months old.  That also said:
He is doing so great at pre-school, amazing how it "grows them up". :)  He is also having a wonderful, fun time.



No comments:

Post a Comment